Setting up your company's account
To access vehicles under a company customer number, you must first:
- Be registered for MySGI as an individual; and
- Have an email address on file for your company's customer number (if this is not done yet, call us to add your email).
- Administrator: these are the primary contact on file. They can maintain access on the account for others, like adding, or removing users.
- Users: these must be added after the administrator, by the administrator. They can perform some transactions, but cannot add or remove other users.
To add someone as the administrator
The company must create a letter stating who they are authorizing as the administrator on MySGI. The letter must be on company letterhead (or show somehow that it is formally from the business). It also must show who they are authorizing for administrator.
We have a sample letter for you to use here
The letter can be brought to our office at:
2424 Dewdney Avenue in Regina, or your nearest SGI issuing office.
Our office is open for this:
Monday - Friday 8 am - 8 pm
Saturday 9 am - 5 pm
Sunday 12 pm - 4 pm
Once this has been done, they will be able to access the company account by signing in with their personal MySGI login.
To add someone as a user
The administrator logs in to MySGI.
When logging in, choose the company customer number to enter.
- From the top navigation menu, click My SGI Business and then click Maintain Authorized User List
In the Add an Authorized User form, enter the users Last Name and Saskatchewan customer number. Their customer number can be found at the top of their driver's licence. Select the check box next to "As an administrator, I accept the risk of allowing this user to complete transactions in MySGI on behalf of this company." Click save