Registering your MySGI account
This article shows how to set up your mysgi account and sign in for the first time.
Steps to register are:
If you are not sure if your email is on your account, or if it is correct, you can call us:
Toll-Free 306-359-3331 1-833-359-3331
You can add your email by phone during business hours:
Monday - Friday 8 am - 8 pm
Saturday 9 am - 5 pm
Sunday 12 pm - 4 pm
When your email is added (or changed) you will receive an activation code in your inbox.
If you do not have one, or it's not working you can request another be sent to you.
- Go to your MySGI (myplates.ca and click the mysgi button)
- Click "New user, register here".
- Click "I need an activation code", and "I have a valid email address registered with my motor licence issuer, my SGI CANADA broker, or SGI".
- Enter your SGI customer number, birthday, and email. A new activation code will be generated and sent to you!
- Go to your MySGI
- Click on "New User? Register Here".
- Select "I have an activation code."
- Enter your customer number and the activation code. Your customer number can be found at the top of your driver's licence, and click Submit.
- Enter your desired username and password, click Submit. Complete the terms & conditions page.