Changing Your Method of Correspondence
You may choose to receive correspondence from SGI via mail or email. These settings may be different for your SGI CANADA policies and your SGI Auto Fund correspondence. To change your settings:
- Go to your MySGI (myplates.ca and click the mysgi button).
- Click My Preferences from the top bar and then click Change my preferred method of correspondence with SGI.
- Expand the My Document Distribution section by clicking the plus sign.
- If you wish to change your SGI Auto Fund correspondence, click the plus sign next to SGI Driver Licencing and Vehicle Registration.
- If you wish to change your SGI CANADA correspondence, click the plus sign next to SGI CANADA Insurance Products.
- Click the Edit button and change your preferences as desired. Click Save when you are done.
If you have changed your preferred correspondence to Email from Mail, an email will be sent to you confirming the change